- Installation and calibration of measurement devices.
- Actual measuring of dredging volumes.
- Processing of measurement results.
- Mapping the results using specific software
- Reporting the progress of the works to the project management team.
- You are a qualified engineer, geographer or topographer, by preference with a specialization in survey.
- Alternatively, you hold a bachelor in construction, with specialization in topography.
- You have a practical knowledge of modern measurement techniques and are familiar with Autocad.
- You are prepared to work on our projects worldwide for extended periods of time (rotational schedule; 2:1for dredging activities or 1:1 for offshore activities )
Aanbod en voordelen
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
Looking for job opportunities ? Please have a look at our vacancies posted on our website www.deme-group.com and upload your motivation letter and resume. If your profile matches, you will be invited for a job interview. If this resulted in a positive interview, you will have a profound meeting with the manager. After a positive final evaluation, you will be offered a contract.