Digital Transformation Consultant
Are you fascinated by IT Architecture, Security and efficiency?
Do you - just like us - believe that modern technology can make our lives more easy, and make companies and governments more efficient?
Knowledge of Dutch is absolutely necessary!
Perhaps Apogado can become your perfect environment.
As an engineer in Digital Transformation you will help our clients in turning their vision into a well defined technical and application architecture.
From your experience and/or background you know what the advantages and/or disadvantages are in using specific technologies, standards, packages, languages, …
- Master degree in Information Technology or similar disciplines.
- You know how to turn functional requirements into technical building blocks and designs.
- You have some knowledge on Service Oriented Architecture principles.
- You are interested in modern technology such as : Virtualisation, Microservices, API management, Enterprise Service Bus, (Hybrid) Cloud, Rest API, OpenAPI, …
- You have a basic knowledge on various security topics, like Https/SSL, Public Key Infrastructure, API security, …
- You have some experience or willingness to learn specific testing and modelling tools like SOAPUI, Sparx EA, Archimate, …
- You are a good writer in Dutch, English and/or French.
- You are result driven and not afraid to propose new initiatives
Most of all you are creative, willing to learn, a good communicator, solution oriented and passionate about IT.
Aanbod en voordelen
What does Apogado offer?
You will work in a challenging team of people with similar views, exploring new technologies and practical applications. You will have the flexibility of a small company, and facing the challenges of complex environments (our customers).
We offer a good salary with various additional advantages (such as a company car or full reimbursement of transportation cost, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Q : Is this a technical Job?
A : This one is. You need to have at least a basic understanding on how the IT systems work and fit together in a day to day organisation.
Q: Where will I work?
A : The ‘Basecamp’ will be in our office in Mechelen. We believe it is crucial that you know your colleagues, can share ideas and work in a team. Of course meetings at the clients will occur. Occasionally working from home is also possible. We are not “Bodyshoppers”.
Q : Who are the clients of Apogado ?
A : Most of the time they are large private or public sector organisations. In the public sector our clients range from the EU, Federal Government, Flemish Government, Large and small cities.
Q : I’m a free-lancer, can I also apply?
A : No, we are currently only looking for permanent full time engagements. Nevertheless, you can always send us on overview of your specific skills in this matter and we will contact you if we have a need for those skills.
Q : Will I need to program?
A : Not right away. It might occur that some processes need to be automated and this can be accomplished by some small programs or scripts.
Q : How much experience is needed for this job?
A : We accept candidates with every degree in experience as long as the willingness to learn and evolve is present.