- Interested in developing our next generation nurse call system for hospitals and nursing homes?
- Passionate about embedded programming (C++) ?
- And interested to work for an international organization that is in full expansion?
We’re looking for a curious Jr. Embedded Engineer
At Televic Healthcare we are dedicated to providing innovative and reliable care communication systems for the rapidly expanding healthcare market. In close cooperation with our customers, we design, produce, and maintain all our products and solutions. We are considered the number 1 reference and keep focusing on technological innovation.
But for our technology to enable our customers to excel, we need a curious Jr. Embedded Engineer. You will be part of our international healthcare team, developing our next generation nurse call system for hospitals and nursing homes.
Besides that, technological leadership and innovation drive everything that we do. So join us and discover the healthcare communication technology of the future!
Working as an Jr. Embedded Engineer
- You’ll independently write software (C++) for our wired and wireless devices (AQURA) by combining the latest and different technologies.
- You’ll develop for both embedded Linux and bare metal devices.
- You’ll document the developed software (detailed design, test plan, common code documentation and implementation description).
- You’ll propose your own design and review those of your peers.
- You’ll deliver software according to the quality standard defined by the team.
- You actively take part in all SCRUM related meetings, sharing your own thoughts and insights.
- You provide input and support towards the quality assurance testing.
- You have a Master Degree in the field of engineering and practical experience in developing OOP applications with C++
- You have experience working with Linux
- You have experience with bare metal development
But our ideal colleague…
- Has experience with Unit testing
- Has experience with Yocto
- Has experience with CAN bus, CANOpen protocol
- Has experience with Google Test
- Has experience with scripting languages such as Bash or Python
Aanbod en voordelen
- The chance to work on state-of-the-art projects in a market that represents sustainability;
- A full-time contract (38 hour week) at a company that has international success, but remains solidly rooted in Belgium as it keeps on growing;
- An attractive salary, supplemented with our personalized Televic Bonus Plan as well as legal benefits;
- An environment driven by teamwork and the constant will to innovate.
- The chance to deliver quality, because that’s what we stand for;
- A stimulating, no-nonsense mentality, with an eye for your unique talents and growth.