(Junior) IT engineer
As a member of our enthusiastic and innovative team, you will develop specialized software tools and scripts to support our nanoelectronics engineers. In this way you make an important contribution to the development of the latest electronics that can be found in wide applications worldwide (smartphones, tablets, PCs, TVs, radio, bluetooth devices and much more).
Place of employment
Sint-Godelievestraat 32 9880 Aalter
• You are a highly motivated software developer who is eager to continually improve your coding skills.
• You have an excellent knowledge of and write secure, clean, object-oriented code in Python.
• Knowledge of TCL, bash/csh scripting, C/C++ and Ruby is a big plus (willingness to get knowledgeable is a must)
• You write software that interacts with other tools through various APIs and with users through a state of the art GUI or console interface
• You have excellent SQL skills and know how to write efficient queries
• You know your way around both Windows and Linux and write software that works on both
• You are fluent, both written and spoken, in English or Dutch
• You live in the area within a commutable distance (Location Aalter, Oost-Vlaanderen)
• Experience is a plus, but you can also apply with enthusiasm but without work experience
• You have a positive attitude and you can work in a team as well as independently
• You have an eye for detail and can work meticulously and attentively
• Knowledge of Python is a must
• You speak and write fluent English or Dutch
• You live at a distance from our office location in Aalter, which you can easily bridge every day
Aanbod en voordelen
You will end up in an SME with an international, flexible working environment. You will receive a permanent contract with a wide range of fringe benefits. You can grow and continuously acquire knowledge within a stable and prestigious environment in which it is pleasant to work. We offer the flexibility of a start-up and the stability of an established profitable and robust company.
• Permanent Contract
• Fully continuous system
Founded in 2000, Sofics is the market leader in on-chip ESD protection technology for advanced and high voltage circuits. Our spacious, inspiring and energy-neutral office building in Aalter is the ideal workplace for research and innovation. For more information about Sofics, visit www.sofics.com