CAD support engineer
As a member of our CAD support team, you will assist our nanoelectronics design engineers with the setup and maintenance of our front-end and back-end design tools. In this way you make an important contribution to the development of the latest electronics that can be found in wide applications worldwide (smartphones, tablets, PCs, TVs, radio, Bluetooth devices and much more).
- You have an excellent knowledge of different EDA tools from vendors such as Siemens EDA (Mentor Graphics) and Cadence
- Knowledge of TCL, Skill, bash/csh scripting, SVRF
- Knowledge of Python, C/C++ and Ruby is a plus
- Experience with analog layout
- You are fluent, both written and spoken, in English or Dutch
- You have a positive attitude and you can work in a team as well as independently
- You have an eye for detail and can work meticulously and attentively
- You speak and write fluent English or Dutch
- You live at a distance from our office location in Aalter, which you can easily bridge every day
Aanbod en voordelen
You will end up in an SME with an international, flexible working environment. You will receive a permanent contract with a wide range of fringe benefits. You can grow and continuously acquire knowledge within a stable and prestigious environment in which it is pleasant to work. We offer the flexibility of a start-up and the stability of an established profitable and robust company.
Apply with CV