The main role of the CAD engineer is to work together and support the design and layout engineers for chip design tools.
You start with a deep dive into the most modern CAD tools and software that are used by all leading companies for the design of electronic circuits. In doing so, you will be supported by an experienced and enthusiastic team of developers. Gradually, you will be able to support this team by fine-tuning the CAD tools and flow to the needs of our circuit designers. Ultimately, you will be the support and anchor of a more efficient and decisive design team.
In this way, you will make an important contribution to the development of the latest electronics that can be found in broad applications worldwide (smartphones, tablets, PCs, TVs, radios, bluetooth devices and many more).
You can build up valuable experience in which we are entirely open to your input and your development. Furthermore, we open the possibility to contribute to our product developments. Your professional challenges will therefore exceed your starting job so that you can grow as a CAD Engineer.
- You have a knowledge of or strong interest in several EDA (electronic Design Automation) tools from vendors such as Siemens EDA (Mentor Graphics) and Cadence.
- Knowledge of TCL, Skill, bash/csh scripting, SVRF.
- Knowledge of Python, C/C++ and Ruby is a plus
- You have a positive attitude and can work both in a team and independently
- You have an eye for detail and can work accurately and attentively
- You speak and write fluently Dutch or English
Aanbod en voordelen
You will be working in an SME with an international, flexible work environment. You get an open-ended contract with a generous package of fringe benefits. You will be able to grow and continuously gain knowledge in a stable and prestigious environment where it is pleasant to work. We offer the flexibility of a start-up and the stability of an established profitable and robust company.