Security Engineering Consultants
To reinforce our European ambitions, we are recruiting 3 security engineering consultants.
In this position, you will be responsible for the technical security specifications of electronic and architectural security measures. For this, you will map the existing situation of the client. Then you document all necessary elements of the security concept.
In addition, you are responsible for the monitoring and execution of various security projects. You report the results to the project manager.
Our headquarters are in Turnhout, but our consultants mainly work from home, at the client's premises or in our second office in Vilvoorde.
- Master's degree (civil or industrial engineer) in electronics, electromechanics or architectural engineering
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of physical security is an asset, but we also look forward to junior profiles to train
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Customer and quality oriented
- Authentic and honest
- Meticulous, analytical and structured
- With the necessary project management skills and organisational capacity
- Mature team player, who can work independently and likes to work in a small structure
- Eager to learn, committed and creative
- Willingness to develop in an international context
Are you in possession of a security clearance / recognition as a security advisor? Or have you taken a course in security systems design or another security-related course? Then you have an advantage when you apply.
Aanbod en voordelen
What can we offer you?
- A contract of indefinite duration (minimum 3/5) or a job as a self-employed person
- Stimulating projects that will fuel your work appetite
- Personal development through training and seminars
- Competitive remuneration, complemented by all kinds of benefits
- Possibility to work from home
- A flexible (but preferably full-time) schedule
- An open and dynamic corporate culture
- We pay attention to your work-life balance
Send your CV and covering letter to Olivia Ernst (email@example.com). You can also contact her for any questions regarding this vacancy on +32 14 15 12 72.
A second step in our application process is to go through a self-assessment. This gives us a better idea of who you are and what you stand for. We are a value-driven company and, as One Team with Envy, we value our fine culture. A good click and the right mix of different profiles is crucial within our team.