ICT PMO Financial and Process Specialist
At Puratos, we create innovative food solutions for the health and well-being of people everywhere. As the global leader in bakery, patisserie and chocolate ingredients, we help our customers to be successful with their business, by turning technologies and experiences from food cultures around the world into new opportunities.
We are more than 10.000 employees in over 70 countries and a consolidated turnover of 2.8 billion euros (in 2022). Our passion for innovation, a pioneering spirit and the unique Puratos culture drive our solid growth and vision for the future This, along with our commitment to our local communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
To strengthen our team in Groot Bijgaarden, we are looking for:
ICT PMO Financial and Process Specialist
The PMO Financial and Process Specialist is dedicated to enhancing our Group ICT Project Management capabilities by ensuring accurate and timely ICT project reporting with focus on financials. Driving continuous improvement initiatives for our PMO processes, methodologies and standards.
This role is vital in fostering transparency, accountability, and sustainable growth, while ensuring alignment with our strategic goals and driving overall project success and operational excellence.
What you will do
- Accurately prepare, maintain, and track project budgets and financial reporting, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to financial guidelines and standards.
- Collaborate with project managers and stakeholders to gather financial information, provide financial guidance, and ensure alignment with project objectives.
- Develop, implement, and maintain PMO processes, methodologies and standards for the full project lifecycle. Continuously seeking opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Drive initiatives aimed at increasing the maturity of the PMO, including the adoption of best practices, tools and metrics to enhance project performance and management.
- Define, maintain and implement a robust governance model for the PMO, ensuring clear roles, responsibilities and decision-making processes. Continuously monitor and refine the model to adapt to evolving organizational needs and maintain project oversight, while fostering collaboration and communication amongst stakeholders.
- Assist the ICT delivery teams in resource allocation and capacity planning.
- Conduct regular reviews of projects and processes to guarantee compliance with policies, procedures and regulations.
- You have an analytical mindset and see solutions rather than problems
- You know your way around financial and accounting principles and practices
- You are a natural organizer and like to implement and follow processes
- You’re not afraid to take initiative and can be critical when needed
- You can work independently and collaboratively in a matrix organization.
- Experience in IT processes is a plus
- Experience in project management and/or PMO operations is a plus
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 0-3 years of relevant experience is a plus (recent graduates are welcome to apply)
Aanbod en voordelen
What you can expect from Puratos
You will join a fast-growing, stable family business that has become an international market leader with a corporate culture in which innovation and entrepreneurship are part of our main priorities. You will benefit from a great deal of freedom in your work, with plenty of room for initiative.
We at Puratos cultivate an inclusive global workplace, that fully embraces diversity and equal
opportunities for all. We strive to reflect the richness of our customers, communities and society, accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver on our commitments.
A great work environment with lots of opportunities & challenges is what you can expect:
- Responsibilities and the possibility to take ownership of your work
- Taking an active part in the evolution of the cost saving structure globally
- Training and career opportunities to build your career within our company
You can count on an undetermined duration contract and a competitive salary package.
Watch our corporate movie and feel the Puratos Magic:
Working at Puratos is choosing a Top Employer in Belgium.
Shall we meet soon?