Electrical, Instrumentation & Automation Engineer
Provide in-depth Electrical, Instrumentation & Automation engineering support to the engineering departments of operating companies within the regions in order to ensure that standardized, cost effective, sustainable and proven technology solutions for the design and construction of tank terminal storage are achieved.
- Design and implement electrical and automation systems according CED standards, products, components and applications for the terminals within the different regions to implement and implement CED standards within the regions on a global scale.
- Prepare electrical power supply related calculations, specifications and diagrams, logic schemes for automation purposes, reliability/availability requirements for new builds or expansion projects as well as E&I related documents, guidelines, standard specifications and PIDs together with the process engineer to ensure that state of the art quality- and legal requirements are met.
- Develop conceptual studies, prepare engineering documents, evaluate and manage costs as well as a schedule of tasks related to E&I works in close coordination with the regions and supporting functions of CED to optimize costs, processes and quality.
- Coordinate and interact with the regions with regard to project reviews, technical analysis and peer reviews related to E&I works.
- Support and check mandatory internal corporate centre specification compliance within the regions.
- Create and CED procedures, mandatory E&I standard specifications and instructions within Mfiles.
- Review and discuss annual budget cycle related E&I capex document proposals within the different regions to meet the scope expectations, time and cost schedule.
- Represent Oiltanking towards customers, authorities, contractors, industrial bodies, notified bodies and companies in the field of tank storage terminal construction and operation in order to ensure and define internal quality requirements.
- Act as product owner for level 1&2 Automation Systems (ISA 95) and drive standardization of Control Systems in the Oiltanking group.
- Support the rollout and implementation of Oiltanking’s Automation/Digitalisation road map in close cooperation with other AO&S departments as well as local organisations.
- Master Degree in Electrical/Instrumentation/Automation Engineering or equivalent by experience
- Strong Electrical, Instrumentation & Automation background, preferably within Oil/Chemical and Gas storage and distribution
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in EI&A design and construction of terminals
- Good understanding of the terminal business and its drivers covering the technical, operational and HSSE point of view
- Willingness to travel across the globe (home base = Antwerp)
- Open mindedness, collaboration minded and positive attitude
Aanbod en voordelen
You will receive an attractive remuneration package.
We offer free medical and dental insurance for you and your family, an attractive pension scheme, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, a flat-rate allowance and a 13th month.
A wide range of vacation days will help you keep a good work-life balance.
We are ready and happy to invest in your personal development and skills.