MAXIMIZE YOUR IMPACT
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
As a Logistics Engineer, you are responsible for determining, implementing and supporting the logistics flow. You are part of the operational logistics team and report to the logistics coach. After a training period, you will become a point of contact for some of the systems within Oil-free Manufacturing.
Some of your concrete tasks include:
- Keeping the operational logistics flows up to date and improving
- Analyzing current logistics processes with a focus on inbound
- Defining improvement proposals as well as the implementation and further support of new logistics processes
- Continuous monitoring of market developments regarding supply chain solutions
- A relevant Master’s degree, or equivalent through experience
- Experience in the logistics world as well as process analysis
- Logical and analytical thinking abilities
- Creative, sociable, good communication skills
- A go-getter but also able to compromise
- Solid interest in and affinity with logistics, network and IT solutions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- You master the English language (written & spoken)
- Experience within a logistics method or function is a clear advantage
- Knowledge of ERP and/or WMS systems is a strong plus
Aanbod en voordelen
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency. We are truly a category of one. We coach young tech talent and prime them for the professional world. After two years of receiving coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly for a client that suits your skill set and interest. Think of us as your personal career coach.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Do meaningful work. When you join us, you’ll work on purposeful projects that push the envelope of technology.
- Benefit from a personal career coach. Ongoing development and learning is a core part of our DNA, and it’ll be part of yours, too.
- Career mobility. After two years, you’ll have the opportunity to directly work for the client and grow your professional mobility.
- We take care of you. We provide competitive compensation, benefits and more.
Ready to take on a high-impact role at a growing company? Bring your ambition and strong work ethic to a trusted company.