ICT Security & Compliance Officer - Kinepolis
About the challenge:
As Security & Compliance Officer, you support the Head of ICT production in the secure operation of all in-house computer systems, servers and network connections, in accordance with the internal Kinepolis processes and procedures and international legislation.
In collaboration with the Head of ICT production, you also support the ICT infrastructure team to ensure that all ICT systems comply with the internal ICT procedures & security standards. In collaboration with the CIO, you are responsible for implementing new initiatives in line with the overall strategy.
You also work closely together with the Kinepolis group DPO (Data Protection Officer).
Kinepolis Group was formed in 1997 as a result of the merger of two family-run cinema groups and was first listed on the stock exchange in 1998.
Kinepolis wants to offer the 'ultimate movie experience' to its film and culture lovers. To this end, Kinepolis has developed an innovative cinema concept which serves as a pioneering model within the industry. In addition to its cinema business, the Group is also active in film distribution, event organization, screen advertising and property management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in ICT
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Analytical, solution-oriented problem solver
- Proactive strategist, always thinking about possible optimizations
- Clear communicator, you can get your message across to all departments and the management
- Willing to keep your knowledge up-to-date by attending trainings and closely monitoring developments in your field
Aanbod en voordelen
Exellys isn’t your typical recruiting or consulting agency, we are truly a category of one. We coach young tech talent and prime them for the professional world. After two years of receiving coaching and upskilling from Exellys, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly for a client that suits your skill set and interest. Think of us as your personal career coach.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Do meaningful work. When you join us, you’ll work on purposeful projects that push the envelope of technology.
- Benefit from a personal career coach. Ongoing development and learning is a core part of our DNA, and it’ll be part of yours, too.
- Career mobility. After two years, you’ll have the opportunity to directly work for a client and grow your professional mobility.
- We take care of you. We provide competitive compensation, benefits and more.
Ready to take on a high-impact role at a growing company? Bring your ambition and strong work ethic to a trusted company.