- Analyse tender documentation received from potential clients;
- work on method selection and writing proposals;
- prepare cost calculations and programming of works (planning);
- draft of installation sequence drawings;
- work on risk assessments;
- liaise with subcontractors, partners and supporting departments;
- summarizing and reporting for internal and external approval.
- you hold a BSc or a MSc Degree in a relevant discipline;
- you are a strong analytical thinker, with a hands-on mindset and problem-solving approach;
- you have an eye for detail and order and enjoy being part of a larger team;
- you are ready for short assignments abroad, for meetings and visits.experience in the tendering, preparation and follow-up of Offshore Installation projects is a plus.
- you keep your work organized and planned and can cope with strict deadlines;
- you see the day-to-day flexibility needs as a challenge;
- you master MS Office applications such as Excel;
Aanbod en voordelen
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- a people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
Looking for job opportunities ? Please have a look at our vacancies posted on our website www.deme-group.com and upload your motivation letter and resume. If your profile matches, you will be invited for a job interview. If this resulted in a positive interview, you will have a profound meeting with the manager. After a positive final evaluation, you will be offered a contract.