- Ensure safety is top priority in all vessel operations;
- responsible for daily ship management of vessel(s) assigned;
- ensure timely and sufficient support to vessels on all operational and technical matters at all times;
- visit vessels and prepare inspection reports on vessel(s) under responsibility;
- responsible for the planning, coordination and follow-up of vessel maintenance and repair during Project mobilisation and demobilisation;
- be engaged in financial budgets and cost control for technical issues on vessel(s) assigned;
- ensure compliance with all relevant international and local regulations and that all vessel certification and surveys for class, flag and international requirements are maintained;
- follow-up on the performance of the assigned vessel(s) and for arranging corrective actions to be carried out when necessary;
- close liaison with Project Management where assigned vessel is engaged;
- promote and drive our One DEME One Team Culture.
- Relevant bachelor or master engineering degree with a specialization in (electro)mechanics or the equivalent by experience;
- Independent worker;
- problem solver;
- prepared to work abroad for short periods of time, when necessary;
- fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
Aanbod en voordelen
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
Looking for job opportunities ? Please have a look at our vacancies posted on our website www.deme-group.com and upload your motivation letter and resume. If your profile matches, you will be invited for a job interview. If this resulted in a positive interview, you will have a profound meeting with the manager. After a positive final evaluation, you will be offered a contract.