Home of industrial ideas.
- Implementing and optimization of new/existing processes and manufacturing technologies on 4-axis milling machines.
- Defining the required production means, installations and the budgetting of purchase, adjustment and commissioning costs
- Drawing up, executing and following up project schedules
- Managing project budgets allocated to him/her
- Assisting production personnel and other departments when introducing new processes
- Advising the product development department in pre-project phase with regard to manufacturability
- Building and maintaing relationships with potential suppliers, institutes and universities
- Monitoring the technological development in his/her competence area
- As a project leader he/she is responsible for realizing the project withing the defined objectives, during the course of a project he/she reports to management and teamleader on a regular basis
- Accompanying new employees in the organizational structures and in existing technologies
What we expect of you?
- He/she has at least a degree in industrial engineering or equivalent by experience and masters following skills:
- Driven with a critical mind, analytical and conceptual thinking
- Open towards new technological developments
- Broad general and solid technical knowledge
- Cost, environment and safety consciousness
- Good communication skills
- Taking initiative and inventiveness
- Good knowledge of English language is a must (reading, speaking and writing)
- Knowledge of Dutch and German language are beneficial
- Willingness to follow trainings for personal development
- Willingness to accept short-term external assignments
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Aanbod en voordelen
What you can expect from us?
When you join Atlas Copco you are entrusted with a great deal of responsibility from day one. Why? Because we know that you have the drive to develop on your own initiative and the ability to make decisions - but also that you will ask for help when you need it. Since you gladly share your knowledge and expertise, we can also give you more professional freedom.
Passionate people create exceptional things. At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere. We are proud of our strong and efficient training and development processes. We collaborate across national and competence borders, whether you want to change track in your career, become a specialist or manager - there is always an Atlas Copco way open for you.
At Atlas Copco, we have a world of experience behind us with all kinds of people from many backgrounds. The one thing we all have in common is that we are passionate about what we do and love new challenges. Each day brings us new opportunities to grow, both as persons and professionals.