Cloud Infrastructure Senior Analyst/Specialist (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, …)
As Accenture Cloud First – Infrastructure Engineering, we are supporting large and international companies in improving their services by translating their strategic goals into real technology solutions, developing business cases, IT strategies, and roadmaps, and supporting them through their digital IT transformation journey. We are experts in the journey to cloud projects, Data Centre transformation, and infrastructure automation.
The Cloud Practice includes our deepest Google & Microsoft Cloud experts and supports Accenture’s more than 1,000+ practitioners skilled in Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure technologies across the company. Join our team and be among Accenture’s most talented Cloud practitioners.
The group is responsible for Accenture’s most complex Cloud projects and provides our delivery capability for the Accenture Google Cloud Business Group (AGBG) and Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG). Choosing Accenture and the Cloud Practice will take your Cloud experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment.
At Accenture, you can lead the world’s largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and server less, on the leading edge of the cloud.
For our Technology practice in Belgium, we are currently looking for several cloud infrastructure experts. We are looking for a Google GCP Cloud Architect, Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure Specialist, and a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist.
As part of our Technology practice, you’ll assess, shape, and deliver enterprise-wide solutions that help clients to launch products faster in the market, reduce complexity and costs, leverage modern solutions and tools, in the cloud and in their premises. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. You will be working jointly with strategists and technology experts from our local and global community.You will be responsible for shaping and guiding the full lifecycle of an enterprise solution, including:
- Assess the current architecture, functional capabilities, application landscape, data sources, and interfaces
- Define modern enterprise architectures
- Realize or lead proof of concepts
- Estimate, plan, and deliver modern solutions
- Provide thought leadership and grow enterprise architecture skills and capabilities.
As a Cloud Infrastructure specialist, you’ll need:
- Passionate about cloud, infrastructure, innovation, and delivering the latest technologies to your clients.
- Engineer and/or a degree in ICT
- At least 1,5+ years of hands-on experience in cloud or infrastructure
- A full life-cycle implementation experience including estimating, planning, and delivering a solution end-to-end
- Experience and certifications with key hyperscalers Azure, AWS, GCP
- Experience with server operating systems (Linux, Windows), scripting, monitoring systems, and automation tools (Ansible/Puppet)
- Experience with virtualization and container systems
- Experience with Dev(Sec)Ops methodologies and tools (CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins, Terraform…)
- Project or consultancy experience is a plus
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Able to work independently, but still able to ask for advice and help at the right moment
As a Microsoft Azure Cloud Infra Specialist, you’ll need:
- 2-4 years of consulting experience working on Cloud Infrastructure Architecture, Design, Operations, and Strategy
- 2-4 years of experience with large scale infrastructure transformation on the Microsoft product set
- Demonstrated experience leading large-scale e2e transformations leveraging agile delivery patterns (i.e. ability to scope out, plan, and deliver a program on time and on budget while realizing agreed business outcomes)
- Confident presenting to and working directly with the C-Suite and an experienced storyteller able to explain complex concepts to all types of stakeholders
- Proven people developer with a passion for managing and growing teams
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English
- Bachelor/University degree
As a GCP Developer, you’ll need:
- At least 5 years of deep experience across systems integration, platforms, solution architecture
- Experience with Cloud Native technologies
- Google Cloud Architect Certified
- Hands-on experience with Google Cloud (Compute Engine, GKE, Pub/Sub, Anthos, Networking, Data & Storage, Security, ...)
- Experience in architecting and building APIs and microservices
- Experience in architecting and building event-driven solutions
- Experience in architecting and building robust integrations
- Experience with agile and waterfall development methodologies
- Exposure to management, directors and C-level
Aanbod en voordelen
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. As such you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!